Shabby

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Anniversary day!


Look at my pink boots! Posted by Picasa

Enjoyed our day off today :) Went shopping in the city for my knee high boots. Hehehe! I think it looks nice with skirts so I wanted to get a brown pair since I have a pair of black ankle high boots already.

Anyway apparently leather is the traditional gift for a 3rd wedding anniversary so I thought we should go and get me my boots then :P

We went to the shoe department in Myer and I saw these fabulous pink suede knee high boots!! I think they must have been meant for me because there was only 1 and I could fit into them. The pink will probably be able to go with anything I intended brown boots to go with. Hehehe! So happy!

For the record, I gave Darlink a personally designed bookmark (with leather cords of course) since he is currently reading something and will not put "any oh how" paper in the book.

No comments: