Shabby

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Effects of cold weather

Well the weather has been rather constant and not too bad for winter so far. Unfortunately, there are still some effects of the cold lurking around. I sneezed a big sneeze yesterday and tore two slits in my lower lip. It was rather shocking, the feeling of your lips ripping like they were paper. Funny thing was that my lips weren't even feeling dry before that happened. They must be drying out from the inside or something. Couldn't really smile or laugh properly today without the lips threatening to split up again :( Also had some head pain yesterday probably due to too much cold wind blowing while walking to and from work. Wonder if I should be wearing a beanie to work...but I don't really want to have hat hair in the office.

No comments: