Shabby

Sunday, January 01, 2006

A New Year!


Fireworks! Posted by Picasa


More fireworks Posted by Picasa


And some more... Posted by Picasa


There were just so many! Posted by Picasa

We are now into another year already! We spent a rather interesting New Year's Eve in my office taking pictures of fireworks. Darlink's colleague, Ken and his fiancee joined us too just before midnight so we had some company :) We had a good view from where we were - didn't have to jostle with the 500,000 people who were in the city that night and we could even see some that were further out from the city. The fireworks were beautiful. It was supposed to be the best one they've had so far.

Today was mainly spent at a book sale at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre. Books were all going at $5 or less. I got a heap of them :) Don't know where I will find the time to read them but at least when I do have time, I definitely have something to do....hehehe!

No comments: