Shabby

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory


Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Posted by Picasa

We went to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory today with Charli (hehehe!). I quite enjoyed the show. Johnny Depp was really fun to watch but I can't really say the same about the disturbingly un-cute Oompa Loompas (which were all the same person!!). I had the impression that the Oompa Loompas were cute little things but they turned out to be little, that's all. I have always liked imagining the factory and the fabulous rooms that are in it, sort of always wished that such a place existed in real life - especially the elevator with the many many buttons. The show helped to put into pictures what I could only imagine when reading the book. Read more about it here. Watch this show even if just for Johnny Depp, I can't think of anyone else who would have done this better.

No comments: