Tried this pancake recipe last week and it turned out to be quite good so we had it again this morning. The texture is something between a crepe and a pancake so it is rather thin compared to the thicker pancakes that usually turn out. This means that you can eat more!
Ingredients (serves 12! - I usually do half):
* 250g plain flour, sifted
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 3 tbsp sugar
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 750ml milk
* 75g butter, melted
* pinch of salt
* butter for frying
1. Add all the dry ingredients together.
2. Mix in the eggs.
3. Gradually add milk and butter, stirring until smooth and lump free.
4. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
5. Heat butter in a pan over medium heat.
6. Pour in enough batter to coat the base of the pan, cook for a few minutes and then flip.
7. Repeat for more perfect pancakes.