Shabby

Friday, March 17, 2006

First day of the festival (for me)

Had some events on my timetable today to catch. The first one was at lunchtime at Fed Square. I took a really quick walk there (it took me 10 mins to get there - surprisingly fast for me) and watched the Spurting Man. Quite an interesting performance but was not really as laugh-out-loud kind of funny as I imagined.


The Spurting Man Posted by Picasa

After work, there was Strange Fruit to catch. I saw these performers in Singapore some time back and I really liked the show. I think the one I saw then was The Field. Today's show was called Absolute Pearl, a special preview performance of their new work. It was nice to watch them on the poles but I somehow preferred watching The Field, I think the music was better in that show. Anyway, there will be The Mega Field (with 16 performers next Saturday). I will definitely want to catch that one!


Strange Fruit - Absolute Pearl Posted by Picasa

No comments: