Shabby

Sunday, March 12, 2006

First anniversary

This weekend marks my one year being here in Melbourne! Can't really say if it has been a long or short time. Looking from the perspective of being away from Singapore and my family there, I would say it has been a really long time. There are so many things I miss about being at home. Don't think I would list them all out here though...But it would not be difficult to guess - it could almost be everything! I have never been away from home for so long.

On the other hand, one year here seems to have passed rather quickly - the days just seem to flash by so fast. I have been to many different places around Victoria (e.g.: the Mornington Peninsula, Phillip Island, the Great Ocean Road, Yarra Valley and some parts of Gippsland) and on the whole, it has been a great experience. I have even been at my workplace for 10 months already!

No comments: