Shabby

Monday, March 06, 2006

Exercise time

Thought we might let Bobbi bunny out for a run while we have dinner each day so that she will go home on her own once she gets hungry - I usually feed her when we have finished eating. In that way, she can get her exercise running around the house.

It turned out to be exercise time for me too though. Naughty Bobbi kept trying to run to the places that she is not supposed to go to (i.e.: under the TV console where all the wires are). As soon as she realised that I did not want her to go there, she would start making these dashes in that direction just so that I will come and run after her. Then she would dash off happily, binkying away. Spent half my dinner running around after her...not a very good idea...

Eventually, she did get tired with the running, went back to her cage and flopped down in her favourite spot. She was even too tired to eat for a while...hehehe!

No comments: