Tried out a new recipe today. This sounded yummy - it turned out not bad as well. I used canned passionfruit pulp instead of the real fruit.
* 1 cup plain white flour
* 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
* 1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
* 1/2 tsp cinnamon
* 3/4 cup brown sugar
* 1/2 cup coconut
* 440g can crushed pineapple in natural juice
* 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 3/4 cup canola oil
* pulp of 3 passionfruit
1. Sift flours, soda, cinnamon and sugar in a large bowl. Stir in coconut.
2. Drain pineapple ensuring all juice is removed. Combine bananas, eggs, oil, crushed pineapple and passionfruit and stir into dry ingredients.
3. Place mixture in a greased and lined 23cm square tin. Bake in a moderate oven, 180C, for 60 mins.
4. Dust with icing sugar. Cut into 20 pieces.