I saw this basic cupcake recipe in one of those cupcake books in the shops that day and decided to test it out.
* 115g butter, at room temperature
* 115g caster sugar (I used xylitol)
* 115g self raising flour
* 2 eggs
* 2 tbsp milk
* 1 tsp baking powder
Method (the usual cake method):-
1. Cream butter & sugar.
2. Add eggs and milk.
3. Sift in flour and baking powder.
4. Spoon into cupcake cases.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for about 10 mins.
I added passionfruit pulp instead of the milk this time and in total, the cupcakes turned out beautifully moist. I thought of doing up frosting but then it's probably healthier like this.