Shabby

Friday, February 03, 2006

New tea (AGAIN!)

Heard that Charli will be going to Singapore for work next week. Was rather excited because I thought that I might be able to receive/send presents from/to my Mammo and sis. After some deliberation, we decided that we didn't want to trouble dear Charli but at that time, I was in the tea shop thinking of getting Mammo some tea. So in the end, I ended up with tea for myself! :P

I got 2 nice ones. One is a black tea with lots of rose petals and one is called Champagne Rosé which is a black tea flavoured with strawberry and champagne and has pink sugar balls in it! Just the description alone makes me happy...drinking it is even better :D.

I will probably send some to Mammo in the post anyway since that will not incur a bomb in postage...

No comments: