Shabby

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Lucky lucky

Was just about to head to the market but then decided to come home as the sky was really darkening and there was going to be a thunderstorm. Soon as we got home, it started to rain...and then it hailed for a while even! Heheheh! So exciting! Luckily we were safely home :)

Only thing is now we have no food for the week. Might have to go to the market tomorrow instead then.

Have been having a tough time limping around these couple of days. We had a fire drill at our office building on Thursday and had to climb down 25 storeys. I didn't feel too bad after that but apparently my knees did not feel the same. After the fire drill, I was going for lunch with a colleague and upon meeting a tiny step in the road, my knees decided that they had enough work for one day and gave way. I found myself almost flat on the road. Luckily there was not many people around or cars passing by at that time even. :(

Suffered a gash in one knee and bruises on the other. Went to a nearby pharmacy and a nice lady there cleaned up my gash and even gave me a discount on the plasters...hehehe!

Having a wound on the knee is really not great - it is incredibly hard to go on stairs without a rip. Hope it dries up soon. Scary picture of wound ahead...


Poor knee Posted by Picasa

No comments: