Shabby

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Market day

Our first market day is over! It was quite a great experience. Going there in the dark and setting up our stall, selling our first item (a handphone case) and selling all sorts of odds and ends during the rest of the morning. The highlights for me were selling a bunch of my bunny softies to one person, finding a Figgjo Turi bowl and getting a set of retro vintage mounted pictures (and I resold one!! Hehehe!). I thought we did quite well on our first try. :)

We got there before 6am to set up our stall! It was still dark but there were buyers already lurking for valuable stuff.









Our stall when it got brighter













These were great! I kept the second and third ones.







One of the recent things I've been wanting. Now I have one!

No comments: